Kennedy Space Center
Kennedy Space Center
– Space Shuttle Alantis
– Shuttle Launch Experience
– Heroes & Legends
Adult from £64
Child from £56
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff
With a wealth of fascinating exhibits and interactive sights, a day out at kennedy Space Center is great fun for all the family and one they will never forget.
With your Kennedy Space Center Admission ticket you can visit the only place on Earth where you can experience the G-forces of space travel, climb aboard space rockets and explore the space shuttle.
Among the many highlights at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex you will discover:
- Space Shuttle Atlantis – See Atlantis as if it were in space – raised 30 feet off the ground and rotated 43 degrees. More than 60 interactive, immersive exhibits and simulators will provide guests a never-before experienced perspective on the shuttle’s complex systems, components and capabilities.
- Shuttle Launch Experience* – visitors strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a real Space Shuttle launch.
- Heroes and Legends exhibition featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® presented by Boeing®.
- The Saturn V Center which houses a massive Saturn V moon rocket and Apollo mission memorabilia including a rare collection of spacesuits and other gear used by the Apollo moonwalkers
- Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour – Short of becoming an astronaut, there’s no better way to get a glimpse of Kennedy Space Center. Get an up-close drive-by view of a launch pad, experience the historic Apollo 8 launch and marvel at a massive 363-foot-long Saturn V rocket at the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
- IMAX® films – in two giant IMAX theatres, the dream of space flight comes alive with a selection of mind-blowing 3D space films.
- Rocket Garden – climb-aboard Mercury, Gemini and Apollo capsule replicas and view the monstrous 111-meter Saturn V moon rocket, the most powerful rocket ever built.
*Participants must be at least 48 inches tall. Expectant mothers and those who have recent surgery should not participate. Individuals who are unable to use the provided seating or safety restraints must not board.
- Gate ready Kennedy Space Center Admission Badge ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive at either park – there is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate
- Admission to all the major attractions at Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex
- Enjoy the KSC Bus tour with the Saturn V Centre, IMAX 3D cinema, the Rocket Garden, the Shuttle Launch Experience, Space Shuttle Atlantis and more
- Transportation to Kennedy Space Center
- Car parking, appoximate cost is $10 per car, payable locally.
All customers must be resident in the UK, Ireland or Europe to purchase this product as DoSomethingDifferent.com will send you an actual park ticket in the post. This means you can go straight into the parks without queuing to redeem a Ticket Voucher.
You will receive a confirmation of purchase by email, followed by the ticket(s) sent to your billing address within seven days of purchase, subject to ticket availability. If you are a Travel Agent your tickets will be dispatched 3-4 weeks prior to your client’s Departure Date from the UK.
Terms & Conditions
- This Kennedy Space Center ticket gives you admission to all the major exhibits at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- You will be sent an open-dated Kennedy Space Center Ticket which can be used at any time during that calendar year.
- Transportation is NOT included to and from Kennedy Space Center. Please see our Kennedy Space Center with Transportation Ticket should you require transportation from Orlando.
- Car parking is not included in the ticket price, appoximate cost is $10 per car, payable locally.
- Please note, once downloaded, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
- Prices and availability subject to change