Explore the fantastic SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium with a SEA LIFE Orlando Admission Ticket. Here you can come face-to-face with more than 5000 creatures from the deep, explore the wonders of the oceans and surround yourself with turtles and sharks as you enter the 360-degree ocean tunnel.
SEA LIFE Orlando offers a new wave of underwater adventures with diverse species from around the globe. Discover an aquarium where you can explore beautiful tropical waters of the Indian Ocean, find out the secrets of the Atlantic and be amazed by the wonders of the Pacific. Gaze in awe at breath-taking creatures as you walk through incredible themed habitats then pop up in our bubble-tanks for an astonishingly close view! Encounter stunning blooms of jellyfish, the Giant Pacific Octopus that lurks in the sunken shipwreck and come nose-to-nose with a Green Sea Turtle. Feel your heart racing as sharks and graceful rays swim right over your head in the 360-degree underwater tunnel.
Our SEA LIFE Orlando Admission Ticket is fully flexible allowing you to visit SEA LIFE Orlando on a day that best suits your holiday itinerary.
SEA LIFE Orlando is open daily from 10.00am to 9.00pm (last entry at 8.00pm)
SEA LIFE Orlando is part of the I-Drive 360 complex located at the heart of Orlando’s International Drive. There are plenty of bars and restaurants at I-Drive 360, making the SEA LIFE Orlando a great attraction to visit during the evening.
- Admission to SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
- Open-dated ticket – Flexibility to visit SEA LIFE Orlando on a date that best suits your holiday intinerary
- Explore the oceans of the world and walk through Orlando’s only 360-degree underwater tunnel
- View more than 5000 marine creatures and enjoy the interactive hands-on rock pool experience
- Free parking available in on-site parking garage
Terms & Conditions
- You will be sent an open-dated SEA LIFE Orlando e-ticket that can be used at any time on your holiday.
- Tickets allow one admission to SEA LIFE Orlando.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years).
- Children aged 2 years and under visit for free.