Welcome to an exquisite tropical island paradise. Discovery Cove® gives you the unique opportunity to swim and play with a beautiful Atlantic bottlenose dolphin, snorkel amongst tropical fish, glide with rays and relax on white sand beaches.
Enjoy a whole day at your leisure to soak up the unique, indulgent atmosphere of Discovery Cove. Embark on an underwater adventure in Discovery Cove’s Grand Reef where you’ll snorkel among canyons and come face to face with venomous lionfish and sharp-toothed reef sharks (safely behind massive panoramic windows). Discover the Free-Flight Aviary, just beyond the towering waterfalls, where you can hand-feed tropical birds, relax in the refreshing waters of the Resort Pool and float along the Tropical River. Freshwater Oasis features swimming and wading adventures and face-to-face encounters with playful otters and curious marmosets.
Select the Ultimate Dolphin Swim Ticket for a unique opportunity to spend 30 minutes, in groups of no more than 10, getting to know your dolphin through hugs, kisses and ultimately, a one-on-one swim together through the lagoon. Then, you have the rest of the day at your leisure to soak up the unique, indulgent atmosphere.
As a reservation-only experience, which is limited to a capacity of 1300 guests a day, it’s a rare opportunity to set your own pace. Offered on an all-inclusive basis with breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks included nothing is going to tax you… Life is good! It’s all about a day of wonderful discovery and a lifetime of memories at Discovery Cove Orlando.
PLEASE NOTE: Those wishing to swim with Dolphins must purchase the Ultimate Dolphin Swim ticket. If you just want to accompany friends and family who are swimming with dolphins, purchase the Ultimate Non-Dolphin Swim Ticket. This includes all the same elements, except the Dolphin Interaction Session. You must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins. Children between 6-12 years old participating in the dolphin swim experience must be accompanied by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. There is no minimum adult to child ratio, so one adult can accompany more than one child.
Price may change depending on the dates you choose.
- Reserved 30-minute dolphin swim included with Ultimate Dolphin Swim Tickets
- Full day experience at Discovery Cove with unlimited access throughout the day to the Serenity Bay, Wind-away River, Explorers Aviary and The Grand Reef.
- A continental breakfast, lunch, plus all drinks and snacks throughout the day
- Towel and locker use
- 14 consecutive day’s unlimited admission to SeaWorld®, Busch Gardens® and Aquatica™
- Special Offer – Book a Discovery Cove Ultimate ticket and enjoy unlimited FREE parking at SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens
- Transport to Discovery Cove
There is the choice of two tickets – those wishing to swim with Dolphins must purchase the Ultimate Dolphin Swim ticket. If you just want to accompany friends and family who are swimming with dolphins, purchase the Non-Dolphin Swim Ticket. This includes all the same elements except the Dolphin Interaction Session.
The Ultimate Dolphin Swim consists of a 10-15 minute introduction with the trainers followed by a 30 minute group session with the Dolphins.
You do not need to be an experienced swimmer to swim with Dolphins. Life Jackets are provided and you do not need to go out of your depth should you not wish to do so.
Terms & Conditions
- Discovery Cove is a reservation only experience and you must choose the date you wish to visit at the time of booking.
- You must purchase the Ultimate Dolphin Swim ticket if you wish to swim with Dolphins.
- You will be issued with a Discovery Cove booking confirmation which you have to present upon arrival at Discovery Cove. Discovery Cove no-longer issue hard tickets.
- Children must be at least 6 years old to swim with the dolphins. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult to gain entry to Discovery Cove.
- Children between 6-12 years old participating in the dolphin swim experience must be accompanied by an adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. There is no minimum adult to child ratio, so one adult can accompany more than one child.
- Any minor under the age of 18 years participating in the dolphin swim experience must have a “Minor” waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian. If a parent is not present at check in, they will need to complete a liability release form prior to the day at Discovery Cove and those accompanying the child will need to bring the completed form as well as a photo copy of the parent’s Driving License or Passport to verify their signature. Please contact us should you need a form sent with your Discovery Cove documents.
- Visits to SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® and Busch Gardens® may be taken before or after your visit to Discovery Cove.
- All bookings for Discovery Cove are subject to 100% cancellation fees within 30 days of your booked visit.
- There can be no refunds for amendments (for example to change from Swim to Non Swim) or cancellations within this period.
- In order to ensure everyone’s safety, participants must be able to comprehend safety-instructions in English.