With your Gatorland Admission Ticket you can enjoy a full day’s admission to Gatorland Orlando. The ‘Alligator Capital of the World’ is set in 110 acres and showcases an amazing display of alligators and crocodiles and also features a number of fantastic family shows including the unique alligator wrestling show and the world famous Gator Jumparoo.
For over half a century, Gatorland has been creating fond holiday memories for millions of visitors who have entered through its gaping gator mouth entrance.
With your Gatorland Admission Ticket you can enjoy all the fantastic exhibits and shows found within this 110 acre wildlife preserve including the chance to get up-close with hundreds of native alligators and crocodiles at ‘Gator Lake’ which is home to the largest reptiles in the park.
Also see the amazing leucistic alligators, the world’s largest white alligators (over 12 feet in length and 800 pounds) with blue eyes.
At Gatorland, you will also find a breeding marsh with boardwalk and observation tower plus there is an up-close Animal Encounters show where you can meet fascinating creatures from around the globe as well as Florida’s native wildlife – including some of the most dangerous snakes alive.
Explore the unspoiled native Cypress Swamp Walk and spot wild alligators, snake, turtle or birds and then head to the shaded 800 seat stadium for some alligator wrestling. Gator wranglers catch an alligator by hand and climb onto the snapping animal’s back to point out survival features to the audience.
After doing stunts that only a few are brave enough to try, the alligator is rolled over and put to sleep…only to be awakened by a tickle!
Gatorland is situated between Orlando and Kissimmee on the South Orange Blossom Trail. The location is about a 15 minute drive from Walt Disney World.
Tickets are valid for one day.
Gatorland is open daily from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Full day’s admission to Gatorland
- Access to 110 acres of wildlife preserve that is home to birds, turtles, snakes and wild alligators
- See the famous Alligator wrestling show!
- Witness the exhibit of leucistic alligators, the world’s largest white alligators (over 12 feet in length and 800 pounds) with blue eyes.
Transportation to Gatorland
Terms & Conditions
- You will be issued with an open-dated Gatorland Admission Ticket Voucher.
- Your voucher can be redeemed at any time during your holiday for a full day’s admission to Gatorland.
- There are no refunds for unused ticket vouchers
From Per Person*
Gatorland Admission Ticket
Full day’s admission
The ‘Alligator Capital of the World’
Alligators and crocodiles
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff