For less than the price of two single day admission tickets, enjoy unlimited admission to SeaWorld® Orlando and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay for 14 consecutive days with the 2-Park SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Ticket offers. 2 great parks, one low price!
Use your 2-Park SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Ticket to enjoy up-close animal encounters and take the plunge on one of the thrilling rides at SeaWorld® Orlando and experience the wild animals and even wilder rides of Africa at Busch Gardens®Tampa Bay. Plus your ticket also includes FREE transportation to Busch Gardens for the duration of your ticket on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express.
- Visit SeaWorld® Orlando, the world’s best loved marine park! Enjoy up-close animal encounters and take the plunge on the thrilling rides. Here you will discover Mako, Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest coaster inspired by the ocean’s fastest shark. Challenge Florida’s only Virtual Reality rollercoaster, Kraken Unleashed: Virtual Reality Experience, and don’t miss Manta and fly face-down through sea and sky. 2018 saw the opening of Infinity Falls. Journey past drenching waterfalls to unearth the secrets of the lost rainforest river and hold tight because those roaring rapids might just send you over the world’s tallest river rapid drop! Take a seat at the sensational shows including One Ocean, the energetic and exciting Shamu® show, set to inspire and educate; and Dolphin Days, an immersive and educational glimpse into the world of the ocean’s most playful ambassadors, the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin. Challenge Florida’s only Virtual Reality rollercoaster, Kraken Unleashed: Virtual Reality Experience, and don’t miss Manta and fly face-down through sea and sky. Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® transports families into a rarely seen, icy world. Feel the majestic grandeur of the South Pole and see it through the eyes of penguins on this first-of-its-kind family ride.
- Discover Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay the extraordinary African themed park! It brings together an unrivalled combination of rides, animals, and shows including Jungala® showcasing some of the world’s most endangered animals, Bengal tigers and orangutans. Then there’s the floorless dive coaster, SheiKra®taking you 200 feet up, and 90 degrees straight down at speeds of up to 70 mph! Falcon’s Fury® takes guests’ experiences to new heights. The first drop tower of its kind in the world mimicks the dive speeds of the fastest animal on earth – At the ride’s highest point riders pivot 90 degrees in midair to a face-down dive position. An instant later you’ll plunge 60 mph at 3.5 Gs straight down with speed and power like you’ve never experienced before. And arriving in Spring 2019, take on Tigris®. Florida’s tallest launch coaster will feature an exhilarating triple launch with forward and backward motion, catapulting riders through looping twists, daring drops, a 150-foot skyward surge, and an inverted heartline roll – all at more than 60 miles per hour.
- Real SeaWorld Parks Ticket not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive at SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Unlimited access to SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay for up to 14 consecutive days
- FREE coach transportation from Orlando to Busch Gardens on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express
- Car Parking
Terms & Conditions
- The 2-Park SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Ticket allows 14 days unlimited admission to SeaWorld® Orlando and Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay.
- The 2-Park SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Ticket is only valid to use in the calendar year purchased. e.g. 2019 tickets must be activated on or before 31 December 2019.
- Tickets expire after 14 days irrespective of how many times it has been used and are activated the first time you visit either SeaWorld or Busch Gardens.
- The 2-Park SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Ticket also includes FREE transportation to Busch Gardens for the duration of your ticket on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express. The shuttle departs from SeaWorld and picks up from various locations along the way. Service may be subject to change. Reservations are a must and can be made by calling 1-800-221-1339. Children 0-2 years are free of charge and do not need a ticket.