This hotel is offering a front row view to Times Square, plenty of shops and dining are within walking distance of the hotel. Radio City Music Hall, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, and Javits Convention Center are 15 minutes’ walk away.
ROW nyc has pioneered a unique type of hotel, meeting NYC’s urban grit with grandeur and offering a completely contemporary experience with an incomparable front-row seat at Times Square. Guests are undeniably in the middle of it all, with access to everything and anything.
The hotel’s rooms and corridors were reimagined by internationally renowned design and architecture firm Gensler. Clever room layouts and storage features lend a spacious feeling to each room, and the signature look sets bright, bold wall graphics against crisp white and neutrals to create spaces which guests want to spend time in.
- 1 block away from Times Square
- Rockefeller Center and Maddison Square Garden is 0.6 miles away.
- An amazing location to explore the city
- Nearby all the public transport, e.g. “Metroe, 49th Street Station”
- Famous Central Park is 1 mile away