Rome is the capital city of Italy and is located right in the heart of Italy. San Pietro, Castel Sant’Angelo, the Vatican Museums, Trastevere, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, are just some of the points of interest located within a short distance.In addition, thanks to the public transport network covering the area, you can reach every corner of the Eternal City in a very short time.
Fragrance St. Peter is a brand new Hospitality Solution located in the heart of Rome, a stone’s throw from the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica. A historical structure, once a convent, reinvented and adapted to offer a stay in welcoming and realxing rooms. It has different types of accomodations, suitable for every need and desire. It offers a terrace overlooking the “Cupolone” and a relaxing winter garden, as well as a convenient private parking. All the rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
- Just a 10 minute walk to the famous Vatican City!
- Make sure to see Rome best sights including the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and much more
- Enjoy breakfast with a view at the Hotel’s Sky Terrace
- Indulge in the Italian cuisine and gelato!
- Explore all this beautiful city has to offer by adding on hop-on/hop-off bus tickets from £11 per child and £21 per adult.