Palermo is the capital of the Italian island of Sicily. The 12th-century Palermo Cathedral houses royal tombs, while the huge neoclassical Teatro Massimo is known for opera performances. Also in the center are the Palazzo dei Normanni, a royal palace started in the 9th century, and the Cappella Palatina, with Byzantine mosaics. Busy markets include the central Ballarò street market and the Vucciria, near the port.
A stay in the heart of Palermo. The Mercure Palermo Centro hotel is family-friendly and situated in the centre of Palermo. The Politeama and Massimo theatres are both just a stone’s throw from the hotel, and the seafront promenade is a five-minute walk away. This is the perfect base from which to discover the colours and vivacity of this vibrant city, with its intense gastronomic typical flavours and glorious architecture.
- Right in the heart of Palermo
- The Politeama and Massimo theatres are both just a stone’s throw from the hotel
- The seafront promenade is a five-minute walk away
- Explore the markets and the intense flavors of its cuisine
Valentines Day in Italy
From Per Person*
- Mercure Centro Palermo
- 12th February 2022, 3 nights
- Flights from London Gatwick, other UK airports are available
- Includes baggage
- Bed and Breakfast in a double room
- Deposit £60 per person
- Price based on 2 adults starts at £398
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff