Start the experience where the story begins, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs where Harry spent his days with the Dursleys. After you watch a welcome video, proceed to the Great Hall where you can see actual costumes and props from the film series, in the actual set where Harry and his classmates gathered on so many occasions.
Showcasing the best of British filmmaking, the level of detail you come across as you explore the Studio Tour is hard to believe. See the Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets.
Ride a broomstick in the green screen experience, step onto Platform 9¾ and see inside the Hogwarts Express. In the backlot, visitors can buy a famous Butterbeer™, before taking in the impressive sights of the Knight Bus™ and Privet Drive.
Learn the secrets and magic of filmmaking, with an exploration into the animatronics and prosthetics used in the film series, as well as concept artwork and a colossal model of Hogwarts™ castle itself.
How to Book
There are various daily departure times – see below. When booking, simply choose the time you want to catch the bus in Victoria and begin your adventure!
- 7.30am bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 9.00am)
- 11.00am bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 1.00pm)
- 1.00pm bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 3.00pm)
- 2.00pm bus departs (Studio Tour commences at 4.00pm)
- Entrance Ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter
- Roundtrip coach transportation from Central London to the Warner Bros. Studio
- Step into the Great Hall, walk down Diagon Alley™ and visit Dumbledore’s office
- See actual costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter™ film
- Free Wi-fi and Harry Potter movie playing onboard
- Multiple departure times available
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Guide (Digital guide is available to hire at the Studio for £4.95)
How to book
This website features a small selection of our holidays, we have hundreds more available and can tailor make your perfect getaway.
Call our specialists on:
7 days a week Mon-Fri (9am-10pm)