Raywell Hall Country Lodges is part of the Autograph Lodge Holidays Collection, set in the beautifully landscaped grounds of an elegant 19th century manor house at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds Way. Awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation and surrounded by undulating countryside peppered with picture-postcard villages, this is a perfect retreat for romantic escapes, revitalising breaks, or simply unwinding in an idyllic hideaway amidst Yorkshire’s glorious East Riding.
Part of an exciting development, these spacious, well-appointed lodges have the emphasis firmly on luxury and comfort. Sink into the tranquil atmosphere and wonderful country estate views from your hot tub, or sample the delights of the traditional tearoom and locally sourced produce in the farm shop – the choice is yours!
Close by, the East Riding’s eternally popular coastline hosts beaches, dramatic cliff-top walks, wildlife havens and wild, windswept vistas aplenty. Inland, the sweeping moorland and lush green dales of the North Yorkshire Moors afford scenic walking and cycling, whilst in nearby Kingston Upon Hull only 8 miles away, the UK’s 2017 “City of Culture” the legacy continues in this thriving and exciting city with many attractions to see and do, The Deep Aquarium being one of many worth a visit.
The Lodge – Sunset Spa
Spacious and luxurious contemporary lodge with king size double with ensuite wet room. South facing decking with outdoor hot tub.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Barbecue hire*
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge (must be booked in advance)
- Pets £30 for the first and £50 for the second per week (max 2) (specific accommodation only)
- *Charges apply
- All non smoking accommodation