Belek is the Beverly Hills of the Turkish Riviera, drawing an exclusive international crowd to its shores. The beachfront is a parade of upmarket hotels and exclusive restaurants, backed by golf courses. And behind these undulating fairways are the tree-lined boulevards of Belek town, where there’s plenty in the way of cafés and shops, plus a thriving bazaar on Saturdays.
The Paloma Grida pairs its postcode on a Blue Flag beach with a globe-trotting food scene and four pools.
The first thing you’ll notice about this place is its size. The whole place feels like a laidback village, with room blocks that are spread out around well-preened gardens. They’re connected together by plant-lined pathways that lead to the four pools and seven restaurants.
Take a stroll towards the waterfront and you can be standing on a Blue Flag beach in a matter of minutes. There’s an ocean-view bar here, as well as a handful of luxurious private cabanas and a watersports centre, where you can try jet-skiing and sailing.
- Beachfront Location, enjoy the private beach, exclusively reserved for hotel guests
- 700m to Belek centre
- The ideal hotel for water babies with a waterpark and splash park for all ages
- 3 outdoor pools includes a children’s pool
- Two kids’ clubs here – one for children and one for teens, with arts and crafts and team games, while teenagers have a selection of video games and table football
- 6 remarkable a’la cartes restaurants and 7 bars there is something for everyone
- Just a 40 minute transfer from the Airport