Sunny Beach is the largest resort in Bulgaria. It is situated on a bay in the shape of a crescent between the town of Nesebar and the resort Sveti Vlas. The climate here is distinguished by hot summer and average July temperatures of 22-23° С. The beach line is over 10 km in length and in some places it is more than 60 meters wide. The fine sand, the natural sand dunes and the gradually deepening sea bottom attract thousands of tourists from around the world. The beach of Sunny Beach is the holder of the Blue Flag prize in 2011 – a distinction of a clean environment. Entertainment of tourists is guaranteed by diverse attractions – water sports, surfing, beach volleyball, aqua park, bowling, various installations for children, etc.The town of Nesebar is situated in close proximity. Due to its multiple cultural monuments it is included in the UNESCO list of cultural inheritance sites. The largest yacht port on the Bulgarian Black Sea shore is situated in the nearby resort of Sveti Vlas
Aqua Nevis Club Hotel is home to one of Bulgaria’s biggest water parks. With a range of attractions from adrenaline-pumping Kamikazes to the more relaxing lazy river, plus splash areas with mini slides
- BRAND NEW for Summer 2022! Be one of the first to experience this amazing resort and all the facilities it has to offer.
- UNLIMITED entrance to one of Bulgaria’s biggest water parks!
- Aqua park included, featuring: slides, lazy river, inflatable ring slides, kamikaze, half pipe, multi lane racer and aqua loop slides!
- For all the social media lovers, there is free complimentary WI-FI throughout the hotel to allow you to share all your amazing pictures with everyone at home
- Frequent daytime & evening entertainment to keep everyone entertained
- 4.5* hotel with a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor!