Cool Kamari sits on Santorini’s east coast, just north of soaring Mount Mesa Vouno. This traditional Greek village is lined with an ashy-black shore and is one of the island’s buzzier spots. If you can tear yourself away from the beautiful beach and chilled waterfront, you’ll find late night cocktail bars and an open-air cinema. This stunning hotel is an ideal location with a short 15 minute transfer to and from Santorini Airport.
Situated close to the secluded beach of Agia Paraskevi, on the outskirts of Kamari is the peaceful Imperial Med Hotel. The hotel is of traditional Cycladic architecture with a fusion of modern furnish
- Enjoy a dip in the the outdoor swimming pool
- Enjoy stunning views of the island at this beautiful hotel
- Why not upgrade to half board from just £19 per person per night?
- Spa – sauna, steam room, Turkish bath and massage treatments
- 1.2km from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants