Getting ready for your first trip to NYC? Your first glimpse of the skyline will be unforgettable. For sweeping views, head to One World Observatory, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. From dizzying heights, you’ll see Manhattan, Brooklyn, the River Hudson and beyond. Look out for the Statue of Liberty on one side, and the Empire State Building on the other. For a closer view of the Statue of Liberty, hop on the Staten Island Ferry or venture further to Liberty Island itself.
Steps from the bright lights of Broadway and the bustle of Times Square, the Hotel Edison offers a treasurable stay in the heart of NYC’s Theater District. Featuring vintage touches and an art deco aesthetic dating to the hotel’s historic opening day during the Jazz Age, Hotel Edison sits at the crossroads of innovation and luxurious hospitality. Comfort is key – feel right at home with 3 dining options available inside the hotel, as well as 24-hour security. Essential NYC starts at the Hotel Edison
- Great central location
- Add on Empire State Building tickets from £33 per person
- Check out the sights and sounds of one of the biggest cities in the world!
- Grab a bargain at one of the many outlet stores
- Amazing choice of local shops, bars and restaurants
St Patricks Day in The Big Apple in 2022
From Per Person*
- Edison Hotel, New York
- 16th March 2022, 4 nights
- Flights from Inverness, other UK airports are available
- Double room on room only
- Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Zero Deposit followed by 7 monthly Direct Debit payments of £88pp (Standard deposit £150pp)
- Price based on 2 adults starts from £616 per person
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff