Between the Old Town and the beaches is the Arroyo de la Miel area, the soul of Benalmadena. Here you can visit Tivoli World amusement park or hop on a cable car to the Calamorro Mountain summit, about 800m above the beaches.
Globales Los Patos Park is a great place for fun-filled family holidays. There’s a splash park on-site featuring slides and a pirate ship with its very own water cannon, which the kids will just love.
- On-site Aqua park
- Splash park with slides, tipping water bucket, sprinklers and water cannons
- 200m from the beach
- 250m from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants
- 2 bars including a lounge bar and pool bar
- 2 outdoor pools including children’s pool
- Daily and Evening entertainment