Experience some of the world’s most spectacular scenery as you enjoy journeys on three of Scotland’s most celebrated railways.
Sit back in wonder as you enjoy the breathtaking train journey from Inverness – one of Michael Palin’s “Great Railway Journeys” – to Kyle of Lochalsh. The dramatic 42 miles of the famous West Highland line from Fort William to Mallaig, and a nostalgic trip on the steam-hauled Strathspey Railway complete an unforgettably scenic few days exploring one of Scotland’s most beautiful regions by train.
Carrbridge Hotel, Carrbridge or the Highlander Hotel, Newtonmore
Carrbridge Hotel – Originally Established in 1803 as an Inn for weary travellers, the Watt Family have owned and managed the Carrbridge Hotel over the last four decades.
In that time, the hotel has been extensively refurbished and extended to provide modern accommodation whilst retaining the hotels character. The Carrbridge Hotel is situated at the North side of the Cairngorm National Park
Highlander Hotel – Set in the stunning location of the Cairngorm National Park, the Highlander Hotel, is the ideal place to stay whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast, want to enjoy the spectacular scenery it is famous for or just explore the north of Scotland. Based in the village of Newtonmore, the Highlander Hotel offers guests a warm welcome and true highland hospitality
- Rail travel from Inverness to Kyle of Lochalsh
- Journey on the steam-hauled Strathspey Railway
- Cross the Glenfinnan Viaduct on a train ride from Fort William to Mallaig
- Visit the famous Highland resort of Aviemore
- Coach travel and transfers throughout
Scotland Scenic Railway Break 2021
From Per Person*
- Carrbridge Hotel or Highlander Hotel
- 21st October 2021, 4 nights/5 days
- Flights from London Luton, other UK airports are available
- Double/Twin room on Half Board
- Price for 2 adults travelling starts at £575 per person
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff