The Cruise Itinerary
Day 1 Southampton
Day 2 Cruising at sea
Day 3 Bordeaux, France
Day 4 Bilbao
Day 5 La Courna
Day 6 Cruising at sea
Day 7 Paris
Day 8 Southampton
The Ship – Anthem of the Seas
Anthem of the Seas® isn’t the same old song. It’s a thrill ride that packs in cutting edge experiences – like North Star®, which gives you 360-degree views from 90 metres above sea level. And flavour firsts, like creative fare at Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine. Plus showstoppers like We Will Rock You.
Entertainment – Settle in for the best of Broadway at Sea. Watch as cinema, pop culture and tech combine in Spectra’s Cabaret. Embark on a musical journey of fantasy and illusion in The Gift. And rock out to Queen classics in We Will Rock You.
Dining – This is a culinary scene to rival many metropolitan cities. Get your family-style fix at Jamie’s Italian by Jamie Oliver, and sip cocktails crafted by robots at the Bionic Bar®. Venture down the rabbit hole at Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine. Or dine like a VIP at Coastal Kitchen – exclusively for suites guests and Pinnacle Club members.
- No fly departs from UK
- Upgrade to an Ocean View Stateroom from just £130 per person
- Upgrade to an Balcony Stateroom from just £150 per person
- It’s time to raise the bar on adventure – with 360-degree views of the world from 100 metres above sea level in the North Star® observation capsule – winner of the Guinness World Record for tallest viewing deck on a cruise ship.
- Grab your board and get ready for 100,000 litres of rushing amazingness headed your way. The surf’s always up on the 12-metre-long FlowRider® surf simulator.
- Explore some amazing cities
- With a verity of cafes, bars and restaurants onboard.
How to book
This website features a small selection of our holidays, we have hundreds more available and can tailor make your perfect getaway.
Call our specialists on:
7 days a week Mon-Fri (9am-10pm)