Rome is famous for having amazing foods such as spaghetti, lasagne, pizza and gelato. This Capital of Italy is well known for historic sites such as the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and Vatican City. Rome is where the Ancient Romans created systems and structures that we still use to this day.
With a stay at Hotel Forte, you’ll be centrally located in Rome, a 7-minute walk from Spanish Steps and 13 minutes by foot from Trevi Fountain. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Villa Borghese and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Piazza Navona.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
- Located near the Spanish steps
- 1km from Trevi fountain
- Easy to get around the city
- Great 3 star hotel
Rome City Break
From Per Person*
- 6th October 2021, 3 nights
- Flights from London Gatwick other UK airports are available
- Includes hand luggage
- Deposit £90 per person
- Based on 2 adults in a standard room on room only
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff