Reykjavik is the world’s most northerly capital city, and seamlessly blends a traditional Nordic atmosphere with a modern, forward-thinking attitude. Here, unassuming congregated iron houses sit just metres from a multi-million-pound concert hall and space age church, and busy streets play host to both laid-back cafes and oh-so-cool cocktail lounges. Our hotel line-up here’s sprinkled across the city centre, including by the bar-back waterfront and near picture-perfect parks. Regardless of which one you opt for, each one has all the main ingredients for a culture-filled city break to remember.
On top of a central location and an award-winning restaurant, the Hotel Reykjavik Centrum’s got something special up its sleeve – it’s home to a Viking museum.
This place is right in the city, so you’ll find plenty of shops, bars and restaurants right outside. And, it’s on one of Reykjavik’s oldest streets, so there’s loads of history to explore – including the hotel’s very own Viking exhibition centre.
The restaurant here has got first-rate reviews. The menu’s typically Icelandic, so you can get stuck in to the culture straightaway.
- On one of Reykjavik’s oldest streets
- Close to restaurants, bars and nightlife
- 5 minutes’ walk from the main shopping area
- Add on a day at the Blue Lagoon for only £108 per person
Revisit the Northern Lights in 2022
From Per Person*
- 11th November 2022, 3 nights
- Flights from London Gatwick, other UK airports available
- Double room on Bed and Breakfast
- Secure for a deposit of only £60 per person
- Prices start at £380 per person which is only £32 per person per month over 10 months!
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff