Few places on the planet are more photogenic than the Maldives, with its 1,200 islands scattered across the Indian Ocean. Maldives Holidays are a paradise for divers, surfers and sailors and each of its beautiful resorts is set on its own private island, offering everything from underwater spas to open-air cinemas, or sunken wine cellars to treetop restaurants – which are perhaps best discovered on an all inclusive holiday.
If you’re looking for snorkelling, diving, relaxing in lagoons teeming marine life and spotting dolphins while you sip a cool beverage, then a beach holiday in the Maldives is for you. Chill out and relax with a good book, or pamper yourself with a blissful spa treatment, and dine in style on your very own private island. The wonderful year-round warm weather and white sandy beaches of the Maldives provide a stunning retreat and an ideal destination for a honeymoon.
Just a 45-minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airport, Sun Siyam Olhuvlei boasts dreamy sandbanks, turquoise waters and a trio of incredible islands. That’s right – not one island paradise, but three. All offer something different and are connected by a walkway. Main Island is exactly that, and it’s where you’ll find restaurants, bars and beach villas, as well as family-friendly activities and the kids’ club. A short walk away, Dream Island is home to the spa, a cluster of eateries and stylish overwater villas. And finally there’s Romance Island. Exclusively for adults, this secluded spot is designed for couples who want to chill out – but the lively Main Island is within easy reach.
- Stunning location to relax, get some much needed sun and enjoy a drink by the pool
- Located at the end of the jetty you have great and easy access to the beautiful house reef
- Relax with a massage in the spa as you watch exotic fish swim beneath the glass floor below
Relax in the Maldives in 2023
From Per Person*
- Sun Siyam Olhuveli
- 17th September 2023, 10 nights
- Flights from Heathrow, Manchester or Glasgow, other UK airports are available
- All Inclusive in a Deluxe Room
- Secure today for a deposit of £49 per person with a free monthly payment plan from £115 per person over 23 months OR £150 per person
- Prices start at only £2714 per person
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff