Maleme sits on the northwest coast of Crete between the villages of Tavronitis and Gerani. It’s a quiet place surrounded by olive trees and vineyards, which is just how the 800 or so locals like it. And it’s small scale, so you’ve just a clutch of shops, bars and tavernas – though the 3-kilometre beach certainly doesn’t come with size issues. And when you’re in need of something a bit buzzier, then lively Platanias is literally just along the road.
With its beachfront location, collection of waterslides, and choice of restaurants, the Hotel Creta Princess Aquapark & Spa is a great pick for families. Kids are sorted at this place. They’ve got their own pool with slides, and a playground located outside of the kids’ club. And teens get their own activities set-up, too. When everyone’s hungry, there’s the buffet restaurant.
- Buffet restaurant and pool bar
- Outdoor pool
October Greece Waterpark Holiday
From Per Person*
- 20th October 2021, 7 nights
- Flights from London Gatwick, other UK airports available
- Includes 2X 15kg baggage and return shuttle transfers
- Deposit £100 per person
- Family of 3 £1632 in a Double room with garden view
- Family of 4 £1930 in a Double room with garden view
- All Inclusive
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff