As the first British cruise ship to be powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG), Iona is our greenest, largest and most innovative ship yet. And she has a host of surprises in store. With Iona’s luminous glass-roofed SkyDome, on-board gin distillery and whole world of dining and entertainment on board, we can hardly wait to share her with you.
The whole family will be in their element on a P&O Cruises holiday. From splashing in the pools to a game in the sports courts, watching a film together to sharing an ice cream – all of your favourite family moments can be enjoyed with a vast array of age-tailored activities. Family entertainment differs from holiday to holiday but could include archery, beatboxing, character appearances, silent discos or even a show by legendary children’s presenters. Plenty of memories await.
From healthy to decadent, from hearty to delicate, there’s a menu and a venue for every mood. With modern British classics, flavours from around the globe and menus inspired by your destinations, Iona is sure to excite even the pickiest of palates and unexpected of days. So, what do you fancy?
- West end style Entertainment
- £30 per person deposit
- Relax by the pool during a day at sea
- The cruise is Full Board
Norway and Fjords Cruise 2022
From Per Person*
- 30th April 2022, 7 nights
- Deposit £30 per person
- Departing from Southampton
- Inside cabin starts at £599 per person based on 2 adults
- Oceanview cabin starts at £749 per person based on 2 adults
- Balcony cabin starts at £999 per person based on 2 adults
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff