Norfolk is a great all-year holiday, weekend or short break destination
On the mid-east coast of England, we enjoy over 90 miles of unspoilt coastline, beautiful countryside, the unique Broads National Park, forests and heathland, internationally important nature reserves, picturesque market towns, amazing birdwatching and the fabulous seaside resorts of Great Yarmouth, Cromer, Wells-next-the-Sea and Hunstanton.
The House Boat
Moored beside a well maintained grass meadow and including 14 acres of wild marsh and natural woodland along the picturesque River Ant, this location provides a habitat for a variety of birds and wildlife, including deer, owls and kingfishers. The River Ant has a fine reputation for fishing – you can fish from your houseboat or along the peaceful riverside (during open season). The upper reaches are non-navigable by cruisers, ensuring quiet and relaxing angling. There is a hotel with restaurant and bar next to the site.
- Great for birds and wildlife, including deer, owls and kingfishers
- Patio doors to balcony with outdoor seating
- There is a hotel with restaurant and bar next to the site
Norfolk Summer House Boat Break
From Per Person*
- 10th July 2021, 7 nights
- 2 bedroom House Boat
- Self Catering
- Total price £708 based on 4 adults staying
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff