We are located in the north-east of Baa Atoll on tiny Fonimagoodhoo Island measuring just 600m by 200m. Only 15% of the land area is built upon and the resort is nestled amidst lush vegetation shaded by graceful palm trees and surrounded by a white sandy beach and a lagoon of crystal clear water, with a beautiful house reef just 30m to 100m from shore. We cater for a worldwide clientele, predominately from continental Europe and the UK. Some 30% of our guests are repeat visitors and 15% are divers.
Our management and staff are committed to the maintenance of a sustainable, eco-friendly environment, continually aiming to improve our conservation policies, and it is our ambition to provide guests with memorable experiences and a desire to return again, and again.
- On-site Coconut Spa providing ‘single’ or ‘couples’ treatment packages
- Perfect for weddings – enquire today!
- The on-site Souvenir Shop sells a wide range of everyday essentials, fragrances, beauty products, toys, postcards, paintings and snack foods – and of course souvenirs.
- A fully equipped gymnasium
- A squash court
- Deck-chairs with mattress plus free towels
- Two indoor badminton courts
- Two outdoor floodlit artificial grass tennis courts
- A small chlorine free, ionized fresh water swimming pool