Floating in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives are the cream of the crop when it comes to secluded beach holidays. The waters are their own brand of blue, the sands are blindingly white, and rows of palm trees stand to attention along the shoreline. What’s more, if you count each island individually, you’ve got almost 2,000 reasons to visit. Some are such small specks that they’re inhabited by a single hotel – meaning the ultimate peace and quiet – and lots are ringed by colourful house reefs.
The elegant Kuredu Island Resort & Spa offers a diverse dining scene and the Maldives’ largest watersports centre – and all wrapped in white-sand beaches.
This place is set on a teardrop island in the Lhaviyani atoll. That means 50 dive sites on your doorstep, plus a private sand bank and a beach where movies are screened after dark.
Depending on the level of luxury you want, you can choose from thatched garden bungalows and beach villas kitted out in dark wood, to over-the-water villas.
To get to the Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, you’ll take a scenic seaplane transfer. It’s worth thinking about your luggage, too, as the hold allowance for seaplanes is 20kg, and 3kg for hand luggage. You’ll be charged extra at the airport if you go over the limit.
- Maldives’ largest dive centre
- Beachfront location
- 4 buffet restaurants and 3 a la carte restaurants
- 30 minute group snorkelling lesson included as part of your All Inclusive package
- Classes such as fruit carving to sushi or cocktail making included
- Water sports centre
- Low deposit of £49 per person when followed by 25 monthly instalments of £113 per person
From Per Person*
- 12th September 2023
- 10 nights
- All Inclusive +
- Flights from Birmingham, other UK airports are available
- Peace of mind guarantee
- £49 per person deposit when followed by 25 monthly instalments of £113 per person!
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff