Lisbon offers numerous things to do and see, such as museums and historical monuments and viewpoints that have unique views of the city. You can also have fun with the nightlife available in typical neighborhoods where the ‘fado’ musical style was born and the Alcântara docks, or enjoy the city’s wonderful beaches and mountains.
You simply have to try the region’s delicious cuisine with traditional dishes based on fresh fish, shellfish and meat.
Situated in central Lisbon near Martim Moniz Square, the city’s main multicultural hub, EMPIRE Lisbon Hotel has 63 rooms, all of which offer wireless internet, air conditioning and a television. The hotel’s interior design is modern and simple, having been based on a contemporary, urban style to provide you with the comfort you require. The hotel is served by Alameda metro station (5-minute walk away), which offers connections with the green and red lines. The red line links directly with the airport, which can also be reached by car in only 15 minutes. Just a few steps away from the Baixa Pombalina (green line), you will find the historic area of the city and Avenida da Liberdade, the city’s biggest luxury shopping avenue. The hotel also benefits from the proximity of commercial areas, supermarkets, various services such as banks and hairdressers, and a church.
- Situated in central Lisbon, near Martin Moniz square
- Explore Parque das Nações, where you can take a walk by the river, shop at the Vasco da Gama shopping centre, visit the Oceanarium, and enjoy other activities.
- Wander around the Castle of Sao Jorge, Lisbon Cathedral
- Hotel rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
Lisbon City Break 2021
From Per Person*
- 19th June 2011, 4 nights
- Flights from Manchester, other UK airports are available
- Includes 23kg luggage per person included
- Deposit £60 per person
- Based on 2 adults in a standard room on bed and breakfast
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff