You will never forget the theatrical event that is Disney’s internationally celebrated musical THE LION KING. Brilliantly reimagined by acclaimed director Julie Taymor, Disney’s beloved film has been transformed into a spectacular stage production that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba – the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his destined role as King of the Pridelands.
Park Plaza County Hall London is ideally located just south of Westminster Bridge overlooking the River Thames with spectacular views across London. Within walking distance of London’s most famous attractions including the London Eye, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, London Aquarium, National Theatre and the South Bank Centre, this city centre hotel provides the perfect base for you when travelling in London.
- Includes tickets in the Grand Circle for Disney’s The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre
- Hotel is just 15 minute drive or tube journey away from the theatre
- Spend your spare time looking around London’s most famous sights including London Zoo, Hyde Park, London Eye and more!
- Add on rail tickets from various UK train station
Lion King Family UK Theatre & Stay
From Per Person*
- 19th August 2021, 1 night
- Bed & Breakfast
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children
- Family of 4 Studio Room + Free Wifi from £418 total
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff