This pocket-sized Channel Island is living proof that sometimes the best things come in small packages. Jersey packs more charm and character into its 46 square miles than you’d think was possible. You’ll find it just 14 miles from the Bay of Saint-Malo in France, but the island feels quintessentially British… but with better weather – it’s a win-win situation, really.
While you’re on Jersey’s stunning shores, there’s so much to see. Start in the capital, St Helier, where you can visit the 300-year-old Elizabeth Castle and tick off some fantastic museums. Head into the countryside and you can spend time watching the animals at Jersey Zoo, which continues naturalist, zookeeper and author Gerald Durrell’s pioneering conservation work. Or why not explore the underground tunnel complex that was built during World War II, when the Channel Islands were occupied by Germany.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the wonderful view of the sandy bay from your hotel bedroom.
The Golden Sands is situated right on the beach in the centre of the popular St Brelade’s Bay. From picturesque fishing boats to ancient chapels, this resort has it all. Not least, it has a fantastic choice of dining options including casual beach cafés to chic seafood restaurants.
A stay here offers the perfect location for that romantic getaway in Jersey or simply a beach lover’s paradise. Whatever you are here for, don’t miss the highlight of the day – sipping one of the delicious cocktails in the bar, whilst watching the sun set across the horizon.
- Located right in the heart of St Brelade’s Bay
- Beachfront location with stunning beach views
- Enjoy an array of watersports in the St Brelade’s bay: hire a paddle boards, take a coasteering adventure or kayak around the area into Beauport Bay
- Spend your time exploring Jersey’s sites including Jersey Zoo, Jersey’s War Tunnels, Mont Orgueil Castle and much more
- Perfect for a romantic getaway at this beautiful 4 star hotel rating 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
Jersey 2021 UK Staycation
From Per Person*
- 11th October 2021, 4 nights
- Standard Double or Twin Room on Bed and Breakfast
- Price based on flights from London Luton, other UK airports available
- Based on 2 adults
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff