Gibraltar is situated at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula. It is recognised historically as the southernmost point of Europe
Gibraltar is a well-known for its VAT-free shopping. With a wide variety of stores to choose from, visitors are spoilt for choice.
The climate of Gibraltar is considerably affected by local topography and the proximity of the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean. Because of its location, on the edge of Europe, close to Africa and as guardian of the strait, linking the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, Gibraltar is at a place of meteorological extremes.
Spectacular views over Gibraltar. This impressive hotel is surrounded by lush gardens and enjoys exquisite design. The property has often been a destination for luminaries such as Winston Churchill, Errol Flynn, Alec Guinness and Andes Segovia. You will surely feel comfortable when you stay at The Rock Hotel with carefully decorated rooms, generously filled with natural light and breath-taking views over the Bay and Strait of Gibraltar. Food lovers may savour flavourful dishes influenced by Spanish, Moroccan and modern British cuisines at the on-site restaurant, or unwind in the garden with a drink in hand and immerse yourself in the hotel’s verdant surroundings.
- Set in lush, green gardens, this hotel boasts spectacular views of the local area
- Rooms are exquisitely decorated and designed for total comfort
- 1km from centre
Gibraltar 3 Nights
From Per Person*
- 4th November 2021, 3 nights
- Flights from London Gatwick, other UK airports available
- Includes hand luggage only
- Deposit £250 total
- Based on 2 adults
- Room Only
- 328 per person!
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff