This South African destination is fantastic for those travelling on their first safari trip. Spot prowling leopards against a picturesque backdrop of the lofty Lebombo Mountains, then spend a relaxing evening in a safari lodge with a traditional Boma dinner.
On this immersive, family friendly tour, you’ll get the chance to really settle into your breathtaking surroundings as you spend a blissful week at the Mabula Game Lodge. Set against the picturesque backdrop of the UNESCO-listed Waterberg Mountains, the Mabula Private Game Reserve boasts diverse landscapes and habitats, perfect for the free-roaming Big Five and other wonderful creatures, making this a perfect family friendly holiday that you’ll never forget!
- Go in search of the Big Five on six included safaris into the Mabula Private Game Reserve
- Pay a visit to the award-winning Hornbill Project
- Take in a colourful sunset with a sundowner in hand and included snacks
- Enjoy an expert-led wildlife talk and fascinating bush walk
- Spend a night stargazing under the starry South African night sky
- Enjoy an included lunch in the bush
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager and wildlife specialist