Karesuando is a twin village located on both sides of the border between Sweden and Finland (Karesuvanto) with a population of just over 1,000.
Situated approx 300km north of the Arctic Circle and located amid majestic, undisturbed and imposing scenery, Karesuando is home to Sweden’s most northerly church.
The village is set on the edge of a vast wilderness where beauty, nature and wildlife abound. From the hill Kaare-vaara you have a fantastic view of Sweden,Finland, Norway and the mountain Pältsa. It is also at the heart of the homeland of the reindeer-herding Sámi people, who traditionally provide the warm hospitality of True Lapland.
The Davvi Arctic Lodge is a charming, simple hotel set on a quiet, secluded hillside in the border-village of Karesuando. The beautiful restaurant, its circular design inspired by the shape of a Sami reindeer corral, is the hotel’s centrepiece and from here you can enjoy panoramic views over the snow-covered hillside to Swedish Lapland located just across the border.
Get excited about Christmas with a visit to Santa in 2022
From Per Person*
- 21st November 2022, 4 nights
- Flights from London Gatwick, other UK airports are available
- Includes return transfers and luggage
- Full Board
- Secure today for just £200 per person deposit
- Family of 4 in a twin room starts from £3956 total
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff