Kissimmee is a city in central Florida’s Osceola County, just south of Orlando. It’s defined by its proximity to the region’s multitude of amusement parks, including the massive Walt Disney World Resort complex. The city lies along the northwest shore of Lake Tohopekaliga (nicknamed Lake Toho), and its verdant Kissimmee Waterfront Park encompasses walking paths, playgrounds and a fishing pier
At Fantasy World Resort in Kissimmee, you’ve got Walt Disney World Resort right on your doorstep, and Universal Orlando Resort™ just a bit further up the road.
Located just south of Orlando, this family-friendly resort’s made up of two-bedroom, self-catered villas. It’s close to some of Florida’s main theme parks – free daily transportation to EPCOT and Universal Studios Florida™ is provided.
You can also expect a couple of heated pools and a lazy river, as well as a mini golf course and floodlit tennis courts. There’s a pool bar for daytime snacks and drinks, and lots of activities for kids.
- Near Disney theme parks
- 2 pools, lazy river and 2 waterslides
- Free shuttle transport
- Includes baggage and return airport transfers
- Peace of Mind Guarantee
Fun Filled Family Orlando Holiday October Half Term 2022
From Per Person*
- FantasyWorld Resort, Kissimmee, Orlando
- 25th October 2022, 10 nights
- Flights from Manchester, other UK airports are available
- Room Only
- Deposit either £49 per person when you set up a free monthly payment plan or £150 per person without
- Family of 3 in a 2 bedroom townhouse starts from £6558 total
- Family of 4 in a 2 bedroom townhouse starts from £8460 total
- Family of 5 in a 2 bedroom townhouse starts from £11060 total
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff