Nessebar – a particularly beautiful ancient resort-town, located on the southerly coastline of the Black Sea in Bulgaria, is among the most popular destinations for family tourism. The territory of Nessebar Municipality offers plenty of beautiful bays with wide sandy beaches and crystal clear sea water. The beaches are covered in fine golden sand, and the sea bottom dips slightly, slowly increasing in depth, which makes it fun and safe for children.
Often referred to as the “Pearlof theBlack Sea”, Nessebar is a rich city-museum, defined by more than three millennia of ever-changing history. With its abundance of historic buildings and ancient churches, Nessebar was included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites in 1983.
Imagine a quiet and stylish beachfront resort, embraced by a green park and lush gardens, next to a sandy beach! The peaceful heaven of Sol Nessebar Bay All inclusive promises an unforgettable vacation. The 4-star hotel offers fascinating opportunities for sport activities, excellent food and enthusiastic service only 20 minutes away from Burgas airport (BOJ), close to the cosmopolitan resort of Sunny Beach and the ancient town of Nessebar – a historical small sea town, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Sol Nessebar Bay, 4-star is part of the Sol Nessebar Resort complex together with the other 4-star hotel Sol Nessebar Mare and the 5-star Sol Nessebar Palace.
Our professional animation team will make sure you are always in a great mood and will entertain your kids during your stay. And the 3-story Rose SPA centre will offer a vast array of amazing facilities, guaranteeing harmony for your soul and body. Our rooms and suites are designed to satisfy even the most discerning guest needs to ensure a wonderful family vacation.
- 5 on-site restaurants to choose from, specializing in Mediterranean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish and German cuisines.
- 3 on-site bars to choose from, an ice-cream parlor and even a night club!
- The 3-storey Rose SPA centre offers a vast array of amazing facilities, guaranteeing harmony for your body and soul – Whirlpool bath, Turkish steam bath, sauna and a variety of body treatments and therapies.
- The brand-new Resort Aqua park brings endless splashes of fun not only for the little ones, but also for their parents. Featuring 5 thrilling water slides and several pools.
- The Beachfront Sun Terraces offer free of charge deck-chairs and parasols, where our guests enjoy the gentle touch of fine sandy ground and refreshing drinks from the All Inclusive beach bar Embarcadero.
- 4.5* hotel, rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor!