Hurghada City is the second biggest town on the Red Sea and, thanks to its world-renowned coral reefs, one of Egypt’s busiest holiday destinations. Hundreds of hotels and restaurants are dotted along its serpentine coastline. To the north is the historic old town, to the south is the brand-new, palm-lined Village Road, and in the middle is Sakalla, the frenetic and fast-paced town centre.
The Jaz Makadi Saraya Splash Resort tallies up five pools, six restaurants and six bars. Plus, you get unlimited access to a waterpark included in your stay.
This hotel’s nestled into Makadi Bay’s town centre, meaning that there are lots of shops and restaurants a few minutes’ walk away. What’s more, you can reach the hotel’s private strip of sand in a five-minute stroll.
When it comes to pools, you’ve got five dipping spots to pick from, including one with a shaded paddling area for toddlers. You’re free to use the waterpark during your stay, too – it lines up a handful of slides and a pirate-themed splash park.
- 6 bars and 7 restaurants
- Plenty of daytime and evening entertainment
- Close to bars, restaurants, supermarket and shops, all within Makadi Bay and the Makadi Centre
Egypt February Family Holiday
From Per Person*
- 16th February 2022, 7 nights
- Flights from London Luton, other UK airports are available
- All Inclusive
- Secure for a deposit of only £200 per person
- Holiday includes return shuttle transfers and luggage
- Prices for a family of 3 in a Double Room with Balcony or Terrace from £1961 total
- Prices for a family of 4 in a 1 Bedroom Family Room with Partition and Balcony or Terrace from £2755 total
- Prices for a family of 5 in a Suite with Balcony or Enclosed Terrace from £3567 total
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff