The Parrotel Aqua Park Resort is 10 minutes from Sharm el Sheikh International Airport by car. With it’s own private beach just 400m from the hotel.
Water babies are in for a treat at the Parrotel Aqua Park Resort. Slides, chutes, rivers and wave pools are just a few of the thrills to be enjoyed here. Despite being home to huge waterpark, the hotel is well geared up for relaxation. You’ll find loungers and parasols dotted all over the place and indoors the spa offers up soothing massages and facials, and there’s a hot tub to unwind in to top it off.
Little ones can burn some energy in the play area and enjoy all the activities the kids club has to offer. The Pizzeria Snack Restaurant offers a family-friendly atmosphere where guests enjoy casual meals and tempting desserts in the afternoon. But when it comes to breakfast and dinner, the Palms Restaurant offers expansive, stunning views of the resort. The daily menu’s provide a variety of cuisine, so start your morning off with big buffet spreads, and end the day with tasty dinners serving up local delicacies.
- A choice of 3 restaurants and 5 bars including a pool and beach bar
Egypt August 22 School Holidays
From Per Person*
- 24th August 2022, 7 nights
- Flights from London Gatwick, other UK airports are available
- Includes return shuttle transfers and 23kg luggage per person
- All Inclusive
- Prices for a family of 3 in a Double Room with Balcony or Terrace from £1545 total
- Prices for a family of 4 in a Double Room with Balcony or Terrace from £1866 total
- Secure on a deposit of £60 per person
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff