With fine bronze-colored sands, this is one of the beaches which is situated in the nothern part of the country. Depending on the part of the beach you visit, you can find either open areas with large waves or calm waters protected by reefs.
At Grand Sirenis Punta Cana Resort you will enjoy fantastic facilities: spa and beauty centre, tennis courts, paddle court, gym, table tennis, darts, beach volley, water sports such as windsurf, kayak, canoe, catamaran, snorkel and deep sea diving. The large Sirenis Aquagames water park is available for clients staying in the hotel, and is a unique water park in the area, due to its extension and incredible rides and attractions.
The quality of cuisine offered by our chefs in the buffet restaurant and 7 thematic restaurants in the hotel is exceptional. There is a different speciality every evening: Italian, Tex-Mex, Asian… and many more. With the All Inclusive board, you can forget about everything and just relax and enjoy your stay, sipping your favourite cocktail at one of the 13 bars in the complex, or in the disco or bar Plaza.
Punta Cana invites you to experience a dream holiday. The exotic Caribbean atmosphere, the friendly locals and transparent waters all provide a magical destination just waiting for you!
- Why not head to the beach just seconds walk from the hotel’s pool, with palm trees, soft sand and beautiful waters?
Dominican Republic Waterpark Family Holiday
From Per Person*
- 10th December 2022, 14 nights
- Flights from London Gatwick, other UK airports are available
- Includes return shuttle transfers and 15kg luggage per person
- Double Room with Balcony on All Inclusive
- Secure today for a deposit of £250 per person
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff