An airboat ride is a thrilling and unique way to discover the natural beauty of central Florida but just remember… keep your eyes peeled for ‘gators!
Situated on the edge of Kissimmee, Orlando, Boggy Creek is a simple 30-40 minute drive from International Drive and is home to miles upon miles of swampy Everglades.
And what better way of exploring this iconic terrain than aboard a classic airboat?
Sit back and relax and discover territory that remains unaltered in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades as your expert pilot steers you through the tall grass on this 30-minute voyage, exploring the hidden waterways in search of turtles, exotic birds and of course the local ‘gator population in their natural environment.
Native American Experience now included with your tour! – Learn how the Native Americans thrived in Central Florida with a presentation at the village with demonstrations on cooking, tool making, weapons and much more. Various presentations are shared with the audience for a captivating display of the indigenous lifestyle exclusive to the Native Experience at Boggy Creek!
Florida Airboat Rides operate daily, year-round from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Southport Road, Kissimmee. Boggy Creek is a 30-40 minute drive from International Drive.
The best time to see alligators is early in the morning (before 10.00am) during hot weather and later in the day in the cold.
- 30-minute Orlando Airboat ride through the beautiful Central Florida Everglades
- An airboat ride is the easiest way to experience this unique landscape
- Travelling at speeds of up to 45 miles per hour lookout for exotic birds, turtles and the Florida alligator all in their natural environment.
- Native American Experience
- Open-dated ticket. No reservations required.
- Transportation to Boggy Creek
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive an open-dated Florida Airboat Ride Ticket Voucher. The tours operate daily every thirty minutes from 9.00am to 5.00pm and there is no need to book a specific date in advance. Simply take your voucher to the departure point on your chosen time/date.
- In colder months, tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact us on your return for a full refund.
- The airboats can accommodate up to 17 people.