Belfast is Northern Ireland’s capital. It was the birthplace of the RMS Titanic, which famously struck an iceberg and sunk in 1912. This legacy is recalled in the renovated dockyards’ Titanic Quarter, which includes the Titanic Belfast, an aluminium-clad museum reminiscent of a ship’s hull, as well as shipbuilder Harland & Wolff’s Drawing Offices and the Titanic Slipways, which now host open-air concerts.
Maldron Hotel Belfast City is everything you need for that overnight city break or that all-important starting point for visiting the beautiful sights of Northern Ireland. Located in Belfast city centre, our budget-friendly accommodation is only minutes from Belfast’s main attractions including the Grand Opera House, Belfast City Hall, Victoria Square and the famous Titanic Belfast. Our hotel is also within walking distance of popular shopping areas, restaurants, bars and also Belfast’s main public transport options.
- Great central location
- Minutes walk from Belfast City Hall and the Grand Opera House
- The Waterfront and Odyssey Arena can be reached by foot within 20 minutes
- Explore the city and grab a bite to eat or a drink at one of the many local bars and restaurants
Belfast Weekend with a difference
From Per Person*
- 5th November 2021, 3 nights
- Flights from Liverpool, other UK airports available
- Double room on Room Only
- Includes Titanic and Giants Causeway tour
- Prices starting at £274 per person
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff