Commanding breathtaking views over the Ribble Valley, Beacon Fell View is set in 30 acres of beautiful landscaped parkland. The ideal location convenient to Blackpool and within easy reach of the Pennines, the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and Forest of Bowland.
Golf, fishing and wonderful walks are all available close by.
Firmly family-friendly, Beacon Fell View keeps a considerate eye on many little (free) touches to jazz up your hol: the indoor heated pool, the tennis, the paddling pool for little squirts and the entertainment four nights a week in high season won’t cost you a red cent. Even more enhancing for knackered parents, you can send the heirs and heiresses off to the free kids’ club while you catch a match on Sky Sports or down a drink in the adults-only lounge bar. (A family bar is available on site too.)
- Indoor heated pool and paddling pool
- Family club room with entertainment
- Nature trail
- Indoor and Outdoor play area
- Shop, supermarket and bar on site
August Family UK Break
From Per Person*
- Departing on 2nd August 2021
- Other August dates available
- 7 nights – from £115 per person
- Self Catering
- Based on a Ribble Gold 2 Caravan sleeps up to 6 people
- Per person prices based on up to 6 people
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff