This sleepy resort sits between the two bigger towns of Albufeira and Carvoeiro. You’ll be close to some of Albufeira’s best attractions, while also having local sandy beaches nearby. With glossy hotels and an authentic whitewashed old town, there’s a mix of the modern and traditional on an Armacao De Pera holiday.
There’ll be ‘yays’ all round at this exciting Algarve hotel. Be Live Family Palmeiras Village is a fun-filled Family Favourite for good reason (in fact there are many!) The kids’
- Onsite waterpark with a variety of slides, perfect for kids and adults to enjoy
- Splash park perfect for little ones with water guns and waterfall
- 300m from the beach, with direct access from the hotel
- Daytime and Evening entertainment programme with small team games, team sports, family, water-based activities, bingo, in-house entertainment shows, live DJ, live music, mini-disco, professional shows and rep cabaret.
- 4 bars including a lobby bar and pool bar with 24 hour snacks and soft drinks
- 6 restaurants including 3 buffet restaurants and 3 à la carte restaurants, serving a range of Chinese, Thai and Japanese cuisine
- Perfect location just 300m from the nearest bars and restaurants and just a 20 minute drive away from ZooMarine park with seal & dolphin shows, an aquarium & a sandy beach with slides & a wave pool