The Cruise Itinerary
The ship will feature 13 dining venues, including an incredible six speciality restaurants such as the classic American-style steakhouse Butcher’s Cut and Asian-inspired Kaito Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi Bar, as well as the newly launched Latin American street food-inspired Hola! Tacos & Cantina.
The new prototype offers an unexpected, interactive experience with two entirely new locations: the trendy Chef’s Garden Kitchen focussing on flavourful microgreens and La Pescaderia, a traditional seafood grill with alfresco seating.
Guests also have the opportunity to discover three ample restaurant-buffets on board, each offering their distinct ambiance, including a brand-new location open 24/7.
The onboard entertainment offers huge variety and choice for everyone – from the fleet’s largest water park with VR technology water slides, to the Luna Park Studio, a multifunctional venue with 300 seats and built to tailor to any performance or event. And as always, the award-winning MSC family offering features state-of-the-art facilities for kids with a dedicated area of the ship as well as a range of kids’ clubs and tailor-made programmes designed for each age group.
- FREE upgrade from coach to private overseas transfers
- Upgrade to an Ocean View Stateroom from just £100 per person
- Upgrade to an Balcony Stateroom from just £160 per person
- FREE Upgrade to Bed and Breakfast in Dubai
- Brand New Ship
- Gratuities Included
- Enjoy the fleet’s largest water park with VR technology water slides
- Enjoy the multifunctional venue with 300 seats and built to tailor to any performance or event
- With a verity of cafes, bars and restaurants onboard.