Costa Caleta – or Caleta de Fustes as the locals call it – sits on the east coast of Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands. It’s been purpose-built, so you won’t go wanting for shops, bars and restaurants, which are all to hand on the main street. And while the nights are just the right side of lively, days are all about lazing on the sheltered beach.
This beachfront hotel has been awarded Spain’s highest award for quality.
This huge hotel is just a stone’s throw from a sandy beach. And it’s also a 10-minute walk to Caleta de Fuste’s pint-sized harbour – there are a handful of bars and restaurants right on the water.
The hotel holds the Q award for quality. Thanks to the outdoor lagoon pools and al fresco grill restaurant, it’s easy to see why. There’s another buffet restaurant, as well as nightly live shows.
- Next to the stunning Caleta de Fuste beach
- Located in the resort centre, right by the harbour
- Pirate themed kids club and kids splash area!
- Have some chill time at the state-of-the-art Spa!
- Why not upgrade to All Inclusive from just £140pp?
- 4 star, Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor!