Holidaymakers looking to make the most of their Budapest break will love this practical hotel in a prime location. You’re close to a host of shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues.
The bright, modern rooms decorated in earthy colors feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, minibars and safes. There are also airy upgraded rooms.
Parking and a breakfast buffet are free. There’s a casual restaurant, a snack bar with garden access, and a playground. There’s also a rooftop sundeck, a spa with a sauna, a business center and guarded parking.
- 3 km from St. Stephan’s Basilica
- 4 km from tribal leaders’ statues at Hősök tere.
- Numerous cafés, restaurants and bars in a radius of 350 yards.
- Hungarian National Museum is 0.8 miles away
- The Great Market Hall can be reached in 1.4 km