When you wish to explore outside of The Reef 28, the beach is close by. Mamita’s Beach is perfect for romantic strolls and tranquil dips in the sea. For something more thrilling, explore the second largest reef in the world by snorkelling or scuba diving. In the night time, you’ll find plenty of bars and clubs to suit your taste on 5th Avenue.
The Reef 28 has stylish rooms which exude hints of a tropical essence. Boasting luxury at its finest, the rooms include all the amenities you need for a welcome stay. Air conditioning, microwave, coffee machine, safe and bathrobe and slippers are all included.
Make the most of your stay by enjoying all the facilities on offer at The Reef 28. The rooftop infinity pool is perfect for swimming laps whilst admiring the surrounding views. There’s also an indoor pool at the spa, and both pools have towel services as well as poolside dining. If you’re not unwinding with a pampering treatment at the spa, perhaps you’ll be lounging with a drink at the rooftop bar. The hotel also has a gym, shuttle service to nearby beach clubs and great tasting cuisine.
- Onsite Okom Spa offers a wide variety of services that provide: wellness, relaxation and satisfaction. Let us pamper you with our unique selection of massages, body, facials and rituals accompanied by hydrotherapy spa
5* Luxury Mexico May 2022
From Per Person*
- 10th May 2022, 14 nights
- Flights from London Gatwick, other UK airports are available
- Includes transfers and 23kg luggage per person
- All Inclusive
- Secure on a low deposit of £49 per person when you set up a direct debit plan or a standard deposit of £150 per person
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
Why Book With Us?
- ABTA Bonded & ATOL Protected
- Feefo 5* Service
- Low Deposits
- Peace of Mind Gurantee
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff