There’s a rich history of different cultures settling on these lands, including the Romans, the Ottomans and the Celts. As a result, the city is filled to the brim with beautiful architecture, incredible food and a bustling pace of life, meaning holidays to Budapest will see you soaking in the perfect blend of old and new
Luxury hotel in Budapest centre. The stunning Hungarian capital is best experienced while staying at its very heart and this gorgeous and sophisticated hotel is the perfect base to explore it from. Featuring gorgeous architectural detail, plush interiors and classical aesthetics in all the rooms, guests will be impressed by the sophistication at every turn. In-keeping with its Hungarian Freemason origins, who built the establishment in the 19th-century, the environment including the onsite restaurant, seeks to keep alive the splendour and elegance in every aspect of your stay at this incredible hotel.
- Add on an excursion to Budapest’s famous thermal baths, Szechenyi Spa Baths in Budapest is one of the largest thermal spa complexes in Europe with 15 indoor pools and 3 grand outdoor pools with temperatures ranging between 19°C and 38°C. Szechenyi Spa skip the line tickets from just £29 per person.
- Relax and unwind in the hotel’s stunning secret spa, offering a range of treatments
- Why not upgrade to private transfers from just £16 per person?
5* Luxury City Break July 2022
From Per Person*
- 5th July 2022, 3 nights
- Flights from London Gatwick, other UK airports are available
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Double Superior Room with King Bed, Bed & Breakfast
- Secure for a deposit of only £60 per person
- Holiday includes 23kg luggage per person and return shuttle transfers
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff