Phuket –If you’re looking for variety on your holiday to Thailand, Phuket is just the place. Anchored in the Andaman Sea, the largest island in Thailand is a colourful patchwork of cultural sites, rich jungles and lively towns, with plenty of beaches thrown in for good measure. Whatever you’re looking for, Phuket has it in spades. Here, you can combine lazy mornings by the pool with exciting day trips, or spend your afternoons in peaceful temples and your nights hopping between vibrant bars. Even the beaches cover all possibilities, ranging from secluded coves to sprawling bays. It’s this diversity which makes Phuket such a great choice for a holiday.
Elephant Hills –Thailand’s first luxury tented jungle camp, Elephant Hills, combines the camp aspect of an East African safari with the Thai tropical rainforest. Located in Khao Sok National Park, Elephant Hills is just a couple of hours north of Phuket or Krabi and with complimentary transfers from most beach hotels in the region, it’s an easy combination and an unmissable experience.
Khao Lak –On Thailand’s southwest coast, Khao Lak is in the business of recharging batteries. The beaches are completely unfurnished, so all you get is long runways of powdery white sand. And the waters here attract scuba divers from around the world. The sea is mineral-water clear, so visibility can reach up to 30 metres.
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong – Set back 500 metres from Patong Beach, Grand Mercure Phuket Patong Resort & Villas offers a quiet and secluded sanctuary just steps away from one of the most famous beachfront entertainment districts in Thailand. Shopping bazaars, a range of international eateries and many of Phuket’s most exciting nightlife venues are all within walking distance. Excursions to outlying islands and incredible diving and snorkelling sites are easily arranged from Patong.
The Elephant Camp – The Elephant Camp is the main camp with 66 spacious tents with 1 king-size or 2 double beds sleeping 2 adults and 1 child. All tents are bugproof and have electricity, en-suite bathroom with toilet, shower and hot/cold water and a fan. Set amongst the rainforest, the camp has a swimming pool with superb view of the spectacular limestone cliffs, an open-air restaurant and bar with campfire creating a romantic and warm atmosphere to share your traveller’s tales.
Khaolak Bhandari Resort and Spa – The Khao Lak Bhandari Resort & Spa lines up a lagoon-like pool and two swish restaurants. Plus, you can reach a caramel-coloured beach in a two-minute walk. There’s no mistaking you’re in Thailand at this hotel, thanks to architectural elements like sloping red roofs and extended eaves. The grounds, meanwhile, are landscaped with canals and lotus ponds. A zen-like spa and special cuisine evenings add to the property’s traditional Thai feel. As for the rooms, they come in the form of rustic wooden bungalows marked out with numbers in the local language.
- Experience the amazing elephants at Elephant Hills, get up close and feed them, help wash them and learn more about how they live
- Relax on the beaches of Patong and Khao Lak
- Option to make your holiday bigger, extend it to take in more destinations or stay for longer
- Includes baggage and all transfers
- Peace of Mind Guarantee Included
10 night Phuket, Elephant Hills & Khao Lak Holiday
From Per Person*
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong – 4 Nights in a Deluxe Room with Direct Pool Access
- The Elephant Camp – 2 Nights in a luxury tent
- Khaolak Bhandari Resort and Spa – 4 Nights in a Deluxe Room Pool View
- 6th September 2022, 10 nights
- Flights from Birmingham, other UK airports are available
- Room Only in Patong, Full Board at Elephant Hills and Bed and Breakfast in Khao Lak
- Secure today for a deposit of £49 per person with a free monthly payment plan from £113 per person over 11 months OR £150 per person
- Prices start at a fantastic £1298 per person
TO BOOK THIS HOLIDAY CALL 0300 124 7000
How to book
Why Choose us?
- Deposits from only £49 per person
- Full ATOL protection
- Exclusive Offers
- Fly from regional airports
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff